Select the dates you would like to stay, including the check-in and check-out days, and complete the form.
Low season: minimum of 3 nights.
Mid season: 4-7 nights*
High season: 7 nights – we accept weekend or weekday arrivals*
*Please enquire whether we have any short stay late availability throughout the year because occasionally we have cancellations or gaps in our booking calendar.
Low Season£95 per night
- November - February (excluding Christmas & New Year)
- Minimum of 3 nights stay
Mid Season£110 per night
- March - May, October
- 4 night minimum stay
- Please contact for short stay late availability (minimum 3 nights).
- June - September
- 7 night bookings
- Please contact for short stay late availability (minimum 4 nights).
Terms and Conditions
The Blueberry Shed provides accommodation for a maximum of 2 adults. We regret the compact design of the property would reduce the level of comfort if the property was to accommodate a third person.
Booking Periods and Arrival / Departure Times Bookings are normally weekly in high season. We kindly request that check-in is from 4pm to 7pm on your day of arrival with check-out by 10am at the latest on your day of departure. Bookings during low and mid season are more flexible and can be for a minimum of 3 nights with negotiable arrival and departure days, please enquire.
No Children Due to the compact design of the property it is not suitable for children or infants.
No Pets The property is set amongst an active crofting community so we are sorry but no pets are allowed, this also allows us to control a high level of cleanliness and comfort for all our guests.
No Smoking No smoking or vaping is permitted inside the property or the garden area.
Fire Protection & Environmental Policies Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are present in the property together with a fire blanket and fire extinguisher however we do request a few simple rules to protect our property and our lovely guests of course: • Please, no deep fat frying • No candles or indoor fireworks, we have a wind up lantern and torch in the case of a power cut • No smoking inside or outside • Always use the wood burning stove with the door closed and read the lighting guide • If you need to empty the ashes please use the metal bin provided near the stove • Please do not bring your own household cleaning liquids, especially bleach. We have a septic tank and the only acceptable cleaning liquids which enter into the system are eco friendly products. We do our best to protect the environment and we recycle as much as we can, you will find recycling information for your plastics and tins in the visitor guide in the property.
Securing a booking Check availability and make a provisional booking via the booking page. The full name, home address, telephone number and email address of the guest paying the deposit must be included. If we accept your booking your provisional booking will be held for 1 day pending receipt of a 50% non-refundable deposit*. A further £50 security deposit for good housekeeping / lost keys cover in addition to the balance of payment, which is non-refundable* will be payable one calendar month prior to your arrival date. A booking made within one calendar month prior to your arrival date must be paid in full together with the deposit within 1 day of the booking being accepted. If the balance is not received by the due date and after we send out a reminder email, we will treat the booking as cancelled. Preferred payment method is by bank transfer, details to be provided with the booking acceptance. Alternatively, if requested, payment can be made online via credit or debit card. The security deposit will be returned to you following inspection of the property, within one week of departure, either by bank transfer or on to your card.
- *Where a guest cancels the booking and we are able to re-let the property, we will refund any payments made, although £30 will be deducted to cover admin costs.
- If the owners of Blueberry Shed have to cancel the booking for any reason, other than non payment, a full refund will be paid, and we will use our best endeavours to find suitable accommodation in the area. However no liability is accepted for other arrangements which the hirer has to make for travel or accommodation.
- We highly recommend that guests take out holiday insurance in the unfortunate event that they need to cancel the booking or due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. road closures).
- I confirm that I am over 18 years of age, no member of my party is under the age of 18 and the booking is for a maximum of 2 adults.
- I understand the strict no smoking / vapin and no pets policy at the Blueberry Shed.
- I have read and understood the fire prevention and environmental policies mentioned above.
- I undertake to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
- I agree to the payment terms
- I will be responsible for all significant damage outside of fair wear and tear, however caused and agree to pay the full cost of repairing such damage.
- I understand that our party is required to leave the property by 10am on the day of departure and that I will be held liable for any costs incurred as a result of delayed departure.
- The Blueberry Shed accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or damage to any guest or their property however caused during the period of their stay.
- Guests are asked to leave the Blueberry Shed secure if left unoccupied during their period of stay. This is mainly in relation to the changeable weather conditions on Skye so we would ask you to close windows and doors when you go out.
- Guests are asked to inform us as soon as possible if there are any major breakages or malfunctioning pieces of equipment. Please bear in mind we live on an island and it can take a long time to order replacement items or have things repaired and this will impact on someone else's holiday which could be you at some point. We fully understand fair wear and tear, accidental breakages etc but for those rare incidents involving plumbing or heating etc we would need informing immediately.
- Guests shall not sub-let the property.
- Guests are asked not to cause disturbance to neighbouring residents and livestock. Fireworks and Chinese lanterns are not permitted within our garden area.
- We reserve the right to demand immediate vacation of the property if we believe the guests are not complying with our booking conditions or are using the property in a detrimental way to its structure.
- By making a booking with a deposit, you are deemed to have agreed with these booking conditions and comply with our terms.